Software engineer – QA and test automation
Full-time | Remote, CET ± 3h
Have you built large scale test automation for complex editors or web applications for productivity, information, design or collaboration with millions of users?
Do you care and know a lot about how to build automated test setups that virtually eliminate bugs in complex applications?
Then we’re looking for you!
We're on a mission to reinvent how humans, teams, and computers work together, by building an AI platform for productivity, information, and collaboration.
We’re well funded and early stage, which means you will have a significant impact on what we build, how we build it and take part of the economic upside when we succeed.
- We are building an information editor that combines concepts from word processing and spreadsheets to chat, calendars and programming.
- The system is multi-user and Turing complete, with data and computations moving between clients and servers.
- We need developers with the ability to handle complex problems and turn them into components with simple APIs.
- We need someone who can understand how the entire system fits together and make sure we evolve a sound architecture.
Responsibilities and required skills
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation setup for our complex web- and mobile applications
- Ensure the stability, reliability, and scalability of test automation
- Strong experience with test automation tools and frameworks
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Designing and implementing test automation strategies for complex web-applications that have multiple user interactions, workflows and data validations
- Going from basic coverage to full test coverage in a rapidly changing product while not ending up in a test maintenance nightmare
- Keeping up with the fast-paced development cycles and ensuring that test automation scripts are updated and maintained accordingly
- Continuously improving and optimizing test automation processes and procedures
A bit about you
- You're open, honest, and curious.
- You're a lifelong learner and enjoy digging deep to understand complex challenges.
- You care about understanding the challenges humans and teams face in everyday work.
- You love building things that make a difference.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You realise the importance of clear writing, all the way from code to users.
What we believe in
- We are open and candid with ourselves and others, and we believe in being kind and compassionate.
- We are curious and life-long learners, and get a thrill when digging deep to understand the challenges humans and teams face in everyday work.
- Combined, this is what makes us push limits and build a world class team ready to create the future.
- We are building a different kind of company where you'll be able to do your best work.
This is a full-time position and remote-first. We’re primarily looking for candidates near the CET time zone (± 3 hours).
Tana offers complex engineering challenges, great teammates, competitive salary and equity, as well as health insurance, a generous pension program, and five weeks holiday.
Tana believes in a diversity of people and ideas, and all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!